Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#101 07/25/11 18:07

Nitr0

Re: Female BGI Boss pre-package-release discussion.

but I have only .oni file sry hmm
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NEU8ZWGK

and?

Last edited by Nitr0 (07/25/11 19:07)

Ninjabar thin

#102 07/25/11 19:07

Samer
Website

it looks nice nitro , but i think it would be more suitable for a k_k_kfw move i'd like to use it for that ^^
sry took long had trouble downloading at first.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#103 07/26/11 10:07

Delano762
Website

Well, I've got plenty of suggestions, problem is they are all from Tekken 5 LOL. But acctually I have my very own ideas for my mod (but only for side attacks so far), but I have no idea how to move parts in XSI. If you say super punch then I say this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcHDCwwZxFc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d89FMVXnWc and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzL5aGOZGiU and for super kick, hmmm... wtf am I talking about, you have entire pack of suggestions here LULZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3L9oEuO … re=related and here's a version with new moves and slightly better fps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncGOYD5Tic

Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka Dot, Polka Dot!

#104 08/19/11 15:08

onirulez

When will this be ready for download? Looks really coooool smile

"Your mine!"

#105 08/19/11 15:08

Samer
Website

as soon as mukade or someone makes her custom animations.

#106 08/19/11 17:08

onirulez

Ohh...ok i hope thats done very soon...

Last edited by onirulez (08/19/11 17:08)

"Your mine!"

#107 08/19/11 23:08

Mukade

Oh, you're waiting for me? Ooookay, fine, I'll see if I can't make her one or two in the next few days smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#108 08/19/11 23:08

Samer
Website

yup i'm also waiting for u for the hydra and typhoon ^^

#109 08/20/11 08:08

onirulez

Thanks Mukade. smile

"Your mine!"

#110 09/02/11 00:09

Lapis
Website

Samer: I can't help but smile at this thread, It's really great to see you putting the head to some good use after I pretty much abandoned it, Keep it up! Originally the Hair was suppose to be alpha mapped but since it didn't work I gave up on it. With a poly count of 1024 for each section you should be able to get a pretty decent model out of it.

I have some free time ish so I may do some more work here(with no alpha maps in mind) I recently became a 3D Character Artist for a game company here in New Zealand so I've grown a lot since making that model, you can see some of my new stuff on my website although I can't show any of the models I've done for work.

I might need some explaining on how the pipeline for this works again though(not that I really understood it in the first place)

So keep up the good work!

#111 09/02/11 09:09

DarkLitria
Website

@Samer the green outfit u done from Oxe's suggestion is pretty good XD i kinda like that more then the red one.

No BLOOD no foul.

#112 09/02/11 10:09

Samer
Website

@ Lapis : I'm soo glad u like it ! your work is amazing and Congrats on the job !
well I'd absolutely love it, if u made something new for Oni, just a head maybe if u want, and I'd make a new character out of it ^_^ ...

some ideas are :
a new head mesh for casey ... https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_nVIR … 40/Oni.jpg

new head mesh for james and jamie .. cz mine suck tongue http://lh4.ggpht.com/_nVIRmvpS08Y/S2rqG … 7%2048.jpg 
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_nVIRmvpS08Y/S2jba … tures3.jpg

new head mesh for shinatambot 2.0 similar to darklitria's sketch http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z245 … shini3.png

also EdT and I have been struggling to make Motoko's head and hair it would be absolutely awesome if u made her http://edt.oni2.net/images/motoko_3d.jpg

also i've always wanted to give jubei and akane new unique hairstyles http://lh4.ggpht.com/_nVIRmvpS08Y/SxcB9 … tures1.jpg

so yeah basically a bunch of heads tongue any heads u make with different hair styles would be very helpful !

@ darklitria : thanks i like them both but yeah the black outfit is more BGI, but i should point out i reduced the green's saturation for the final look
Oni%2525202011-07-26%25252002-11-37-23_cr.jpg

#113 09/02/11 17:09

s10k
Website

That one kind of remind me Britney Spears dunno why. :s

#114 09/03/11 06:09

Samer
Website

ouh well then maybe Britney ripped off that look big_smile
the other green was too fluorescent,  like she had fluorescent lamps on her, it annoyed me ...

#115 09/03/11 06:09

onirulez

Are the moves ready? Sorry if im being impatient.

"Your mine!"

#116 09/03/11 10:09

jwill

I'm not going to lie. This is pretty amazing lol. She looks pretty perfect especially with the black. With the black color she looks like a dark undercover agent of some sort. When it was that previous magenta like color, I got the feeling of a skydiver for some reason...... Dunno why wink

#117 09/03/11 15:09

DarkLitria
Website

@Sam np, :3 looks alot good after the final touches

No BLOOD no foul.

#118 09/03/11 16:09

Samer
Website

onirulez unless someone helps me with the moves they're not going to be ready anytime soon.
I'm personally not modding now cz i'm busy with some other life stuff :\

and I'm not really good with animations, paradox, mukade and nitro are good with animations .. i'm hoping someone would volunteer to work on her big_smile .. i'm also like u waiting tongue
muakde did say he wants to work on her but we didn't have any ideas about the animations, hence the title thread : moves brainstorming ...

meaning i want suggestions from all members for the moves .. but no one seems to be interested in doing that smile

#119 09/03/11 17:09

Mukade

Also, school is starting up soon sad
An Animation takes 3-5 hours of straight work, more depending on the type. I'm thinking of a 3 or 4 punch combo next, but it may be a few days. I'm helping my sisters move, and then school is starting. Once I settle back into the flow, I'll be able to make a couple more.

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#120 09/03/11 21:09

Yoriko

How about as a third punch combo the third punch being an elbow strike?

I'll try to come up with more roll

Last edited by Yoriko (09/03/11 21:09)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

#121 09/03/11 23:09

Samer
Website

mm we need super moves and kicks more than punches

#122 09/04/11 02:09

Mukade

Yoriko wrote:

How about as a third punch combo the third punch being an elbow strike?

I actually had something like this in mind. Right hook, follow through with a low elbow on the backswing, and then bringing in a left punch (not sure what kind, maybe uppercut) sending the enemy sprawling on the ground.

#123 09/04/11 09:09

Samer
Website

mmm i don't want u to spend much time on punches when i can easily make what u are saying by using existing moves ... the elbow strike is elite's third punch for example ... keep in mind that the punches have same effect when they hit the enemy u can't have a punch make the enemy bend for example and then another to make him fall face forward....

so i hope u put more focus on kicks and super moves and throws .. these are the moves that will really stand out.
a crescent kick equivalent, a heavy kick, a willow kick, heavy punch and throws.

#124 09/04/11 09:09

Lithium

DarkLitria wrote:

@Samer the green outfit u done from Oxe's suggestion is pretty good XD i kinda like that more then the red one.

Who gave you permission to say my name? >:C

Nice to see more progress on the BGI Boss. ^^

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#125 09/04/11 10:09

Yoriko

Kicks: How about right leg shin kick, right leg face kick and then she turns around and do a fast axe kick with her left leg.

EDIT: When she kicks with her right leg her body would be turned about 45 degrees to the left.

Last edited by Yoriko (09/04/11 10:09)

-I noticed that the hackers of oni community made a lot of modifications before they locked me up, do you have any idea what they want with an old game? -Modifications? What kind of modifications?
-Hard to tell, without getting a look at things but it looks like they're repurposing it. -Why?
-Beats me, all the game has is brutal melee combat and furious gunplay. -I dont like the sound of that.....

Board footer