Knox

Re: Character Re-texture package *Version 2.5*

Strikers. BIG time smile

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#127 01/31/14 20:01

Lithium

Okay now that I'm not busy I suggested Strikers because honestly I feel it would be more noticeable on them. Their design is very basic and they're much more common than Elites are. Another thing is I think Elites look better as they have more going in them and don't really need a texture update too badly. That's just me though.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#128 07/14/14 07:07

TOCS

Hmmm, Samer have you noticed that the mid texture on the security guard looks really weird? I noticed it in-game as well, it only seems to affect one of the two though.

#129 07/14/14 08:07

Samer
Website

yes the U.v maps are messed up there, it's the original model, even in vanilla Oni. I didn't change TRBSs in this package but maybe I'll change the model and give him the mid from the other guard when I update this package .. one day.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#130 09/17/15 03:09

Samer
Website

mmm Hi smile

I am thinking about continuing this with the strikers. Been a long time since I worked on Oni though, so I'm a bit rusty.
would anyone still be interested in this pack if I continue it ?

Last edited by Samer (09/17/15 03:09)

#131 09/17/15 04:09

TOCS

I've tinkered with the Striker textures on several occasions, however, it always ends up with me not being satisfied with my work due to my limitations in Photoshop. Right now I'm studying multi-media design and we're getting lessons in a lot of Adobe programs. I hope to resume my texturing work at some point when I get better. If anything I'm really interested to see what you can do as well. wink

#132 01/10/16 01:01

eiyuu

Samer wrote:

would anyone still be interested in this pack if I continue it ?

Absolutely! I've been lurking in this forum (and the previous incarnation) since... well... 1999, off and on. Finally registered to reply. I love the work people have been doing... all the hacking at the vanilla game, the AE, etc. Have toyed with making mods myself, but never got very far. Anyway, yes, Samer. I would consume the finished pack.

Last edited by eiyuu (01/10/16 01:01)

#133 03/10/22 11:03

Samer
Website

Version 2.5 updated on March 9 2022

*The package is now broken down to 7 parts for easier updating and to give user more choice.
*Muro and Griffin textures from HD Griffin and Muro HQ packages are now included with some textures resized to 256 for less memory load with slight modifications.
*New Barabas textures are now included, based on Bozzman's Camo Barabas package but with Barabas's original color scheme and chest armor chink.
*Texture improvements to Com guys, and new face texture for Comguy 3 and Male Cop 4.

Board footer