Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#776 05/10/13 21:05

Samer
Website

Re: Movies

thanks for using SMP-Conversion tens ..
btw I've noticed you rely a bit too much on the overpower effect tongue that's probably why you ran out of hypos at the end, also just a tip I've noticed you're struggling with pulling off the backbreaker it's because you're not getting close enough so you're getting a forward kick instead.
I liked the strategy of making the thugs fight the syndicate while they look at you on the crates.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#777 05/10/13 21:05

tens

Yeah No problem.. it's a good mod, it's awesome.. ,its kinda hard to do the back breaker with 30 fps, most of my moves and camera are never what i want them to be, the game seems accelerated when compared to the normal 60 fps, it feels about 0.8 maybe 1.3 times faster, not sure... and yeah that strategy which i used only works in these first few levels where they provide you a few allies all around the map.. there are also other bugs which i can exploit, but it would ruin the point of a let's play

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#778 05/12/13 20:05

tens

Yet Again hello folks, Please Enjoy, Like, Comment, and Subscribe. I will be putting out more videos now, i wasn't feeling well the past few weeks. so i could barely sit in front of the computer sad. The next levels should be out in another 5 hours!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW4cU8VC … e=youtu.be
TCTF Regional HQ Episode 6

What does it matter? Even if the odds are against me, I'll do it, it doesn't matter.

#779 05/13/13 18:05

tens

Yo Guys, this is the latest video smile The Atmospheric conversion centre(Exterior) [Episode 7], So please Enjoy, Like, comment and Subscribe for more videos smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8xn49d … e=youtu.be

#780 05/15/13 01:05

tens

Yo Guys, the Eight episode is now out, you can check it out here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFDKV-N … load_owner

Please enjoy, Like, comment and subscribe ! smile

#781 05/15/13 08:05

EdT
Website

tens: great job with the movies!  How did you get all the furies to appear in episode 8?

#782 05/15/13 09:05

Samer
Website

Edt that's the SMP-conversion mod ..
It sets you in the furies lair leading up to the fight with grey fury. Same in the airport cargo hangars the tankers set you up for the reg tanker fight.
You should try smp-conversion sad

but i'm disappointed by how the grey fury went down .. We didn't even get to see her health regenerate which made the mod kinda pointless tongue
i'll either make her weapon immune, give her a forcefield or remove the sbg from that level in a future update.

Last edited by Samer (05/15/13 09:05)

#783 05/15/13 12:05

Loser

Samer wrote:

But i'm disappointed by how the grey fury went down .. We didn't even get to see her health regenerate which made the mod kinda pointless tongue
I'll either make her weapon immune, give her a forcefield or remove the sbg from that level in a future update.

I would go for a forcefield, A.I. dash, wicked melee profile and a properly fast projectile dodge behavior.

Of course do whatever you want Samer, however giving the A.I. character obvious advantages (weapon immunity or removal of potentialy "dangerous" weapons) just to compensate for A.I.'s stupidity is in my opinion not a good idea. It clearly promotes to the player the fact A.I. has some issues.

BTW how about abusing the poor Shinatama? If Shinatama is damaged up to some degree during the fight, let it be game over in a big BOOOOM style (you know, don't damage already damaged LSDs which are equipped with XioX selfdestruct mechanisms ^_^).
Also set up a medium sized trigger volume near Shinatama and make it so the RegenFury keeps retreating back to the Shinnie if player tries to drag her out of the trigvolume (away from Shinatama).

The result could look quite natural - RegFury is guarding the android (it's her job there in ACC) and since only commander Griffin and Co. are aware of the XioX, the fury has no moral problem with sticking close to the android.

Last edited by Loser (05/15/13 12:05)

"I am just a mere reflection of what I would be."

#784 05/15/13 20:05

tens

Well, the fight was too easy. But that was only because i had TWO shots in the scram cannon, i normally have 1 because i use 3 for the 3 first encounters... well that's just me..

This is the Regional State Building mission, no guns were used. This is Episode/Level 9. Please Enjoy, like,comment, and Subscribe for more big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5SslWLVQ0U

#785 05/16/13 20:05

tens

The Rooftop is now open for partying !!! :3 Please Enjoy, like, comment and subscribe smile  E/P-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF8nGxpK … e=youtu.be

#786 05/17/13 04:05

Samer
Website

Just because I wanted grey fury to showcase a bit more I made this Oni Atmospheric Interior sp0 with SMP-Conversion + Brutal AI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3ZfKzZnOM
there were some videos by tokenoftime which showcased the skull team with brutal AI but his channel was closed so I might remake them.
anyway .. with Brutal AI the furies are really tougher the easy class one almost killed 'me' tongue .. and the grey fury even used a crescent moon kick, it was a close call.

Last edited by Samer (05/17/13 04:05)

#787 05/17/13 11:05

tens

She used the one move which u failed xD... she insulted your skills big_smile, I plan to actually show each mod individually after i finish the Brutal AI let's play..

#788 05/18/13 14:05

tens

Please Enjoy good dreams as well sad bad ones because they are yours! As Usual, Please Enjoy, like, comment and Subscribe ! smile, Doctor Hasegawa's Lab.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kk9pXws-E4

#789 05/20/13 07:05

tens

Please enjoy the New video, of breaking into a prison, cause breaking out is too mainstream xD...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjgB9AiEM20

#790 05/24/13 17:05

Samer
Website

I want to make a video of Oni's secrets and easter eggs ... hidden items and such ...
example :
*the stuff outside the windows in TCTF HQ and TCTF HQ Redux
*The hidden ninja with sbg in the rooftops
*different enemies spawning in rooftops save point 1 depending on whether you jump left or right after the first sniper
*the shield in the atmospheric center with the moving electricity
*big head mode in dream lab and giant shini
*sneezing and other rare idle animations
*moon walk ninja taunt
*smiling bomber

can you think of any other stuff I should include ?

#791 05/24/13 22:05

Iritscen

*Maybe weird/funny civilian interactions?
*The hidden Striker in Ch. 1 is a must, because it's one of the most blatant easter eggs (once you get it to work).
*There's lots of powerups you could show locations of, too many to list (for instance, the phase cloak in Vago).
*It may not have any meaning to you newbies, but for long-time Bungie fans, SNDDdoug_blast_comguy.aif and SNDDdoug_everywhere_comguy.aif are very amusing.  I'm not entirely sure they show up in-game, though.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#792 05/24/13 23:05

Samer
Website

I've added the hidden striker, the dayismine box and the keep it up lift in warehouse. Also the comguy taunt, it does appear in game but i had to taunt like 30+ times before i got it. but for ''she's everywhere'' will be difficult, because i can't bring it up by any command i just have to phasecloak around a comguy in hopes he'd say it. (except if i just make him play the sound by command). I don't think i've seen that phase cloak before yikes i'll check it out and add some of the other less obvious ones.

Last edited by Samer (05/24/13 23:05)

#793 05/25/13 08:05

tens

Please check out my latest video! Enjoy, like, comment and PEACE. The next one will come out a bit delayed as it is a troublesome level and i need the complete mindset to get it done, haven't slept for almost 23 hours now. Please Njoy smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMCraxcXXC0

#794 05/26/13 00:05

Samer
Website

Oni's Secrets and Easter eggs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDuQHITA … e=youtu.be

some of them anyway smile there are a lot of collectibles that I felt are easy to find and hence didn't include them .. if there are other collectibles that you feel are worthy to include, then I might make a part 2 or a video with all collectibles locations ^_^

#795 05/26/13 02:05

tens

Well.. now i wanna make one xD. But yeah i knew many of them except for the really random ones.. and btw in my rooftops video if i think i look at the secret sbg, ninja secret for a second before immediately leaving.. xD.

#796 05/26/13 02:05

Samer
Website

Actually becasue I noticed you left out a lot of powerups and hypos in your videos i got inspired to do this one tongue it would be nice to have a video of all collectibles, if you're up for it.

Last edited by Samer (05/26/13 02:05)

#797 05/26/13 07:05

Iritscen

Nicely done.  I don't remember seeing a lot of those hidden powerups before.  You're a video-uploading machine lately, Samer, has your Internet gotten better?

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#798 05/26/13 10:05

Knox

Is there any way to make those idle animations more common?

"New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team."
Oni fan since 2001.

#799 05/26/13 11:05

Samer
Website

@Knox yes change their weight it the TRAC  smile P.S your avatar freaks me out big_smile
@ Iritscen thanks smile ! yes it seems my upload speed has improved a bit, I'm actually leaving it overnight seems there's less "stress" on the bandwidth then, but downloading still sucks tongue this was 133 Mb video took about 4 hours to upload.

#800 05/26/13 17:05

EdT
Website

There are a number of hidden power ups in Airport Cargo Hangers save point 2. If you take the high path and then search the ground around the building.  There is one phase cloak, that I have never been able to reach.

Board footer