Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/18/09 14:11

Samer
Website

My favorites Software sites :)

So I wanted to share these sites with u guys they offer free totally legit software
I have gotten many cool programs from them

1st site is called Giveaway of the Day : http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

it's one of my most visited sites after facebook and now Oni Central tongue

what this site does is offer a free software daily which usually isn't free ... the software company benefits from this by publicity and by the users feedback, the catch is u have to download and install that software on that day only ... it will still be available from the publisher but won't be free except on that day. (once u install it u can use it indefinitely except if u uninstall it or format ur Pc )

I got many programs from it from video converters and editors, photo editors & audio converters to anti-virus and firewall, system optimizers, backup software, advanced text editors, screen savers, ... and software I never thought existed tongue

They also have a section for free Games big_smile which they offer on weekends

In addition to a rating system and comments from users ...

try it u won't regret smile ( most of their giveaways are for PC but sometimes there are mac giveaways too)

2nd site is Dottech.org also has reviews on software tips and tricks and freebies everyonce and a while http://dottech.org/

3rd site is Gizmo's Freeware : this site offers free and open source software (legit) and reviews http://www.techsupportalert.com/
I found many cool free software on this site that are much better than the expensive big names software.

ok so these sites I use them very often and are absolutely clean and legit no cracks or torrents or whatever so feel free to check them out and if u have any sites which are also clean tongue and want to recommend please do so big_smile

hope u find them useful

Last edited by Samer (11/18/09 14:11)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#2 11/18/09 15:11

Mukade

Re: My favorites Software sites :)

Cool, ill check these out every once in awhile see if theres anything useful smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 11/18/09 15:11

Samer
Website

I forgot to say u can subscribe by mail if u want to the first 2 .. and they send u an email daily about their software if it's useful to u, u can go download it ^_^ i did that bec i forget to check it on my own tongue

#4 11/18/09 15:11

dream996

http://www.dll-files.com/
this is a site where u could get all the .dll files
*ps.im not sure does it work ....because after idownload it the rar or the zip always having problem.......anyway just check it out ....*if u have any dll missing  cool

PunBB bbcode test

#5 11/18/09 19:11

northero
Website

O.o so sometimes they give us free games to download ? xD

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#6 11/19/09 10:11

Samer
Website

every weekend smile  = 2 games a week

#7 11/19/09 10:11

Samer
Website

mm ok for mac users today they're offering this, I don't know what is is since I'm not a mac but for mac users EdT & Iritscen for example if this sounds useful grab it before 2morrow

"NTFS for Mac OS X provides a unique complete solution and creates an effective communication channel between Mac OS X and Windows. "

Posted: 19 Nov 2009 12:00 AM PST

NTFS for Mac OS X provides a unique complete solution and creates an effective communication channel between Mac OS X and Windows. You can browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders on both file systems with your Mac OS X. Break down the barriers between Windows and Mac OS!"

#8 11/19/09 15:11

Mukade

Im getting the folder lock, i dont think i have anywhere to use it, but its interesting smile

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#9 11/19/09 18:11

Iritscen

Thanks for the heads-up, Samoko.  For those of us who have an NTFS Windows partition, it's impossible to modify it from the Mac side, so if this Paragon software can do that, I'll be happy.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#10 11/19/09 19:11

northero
Website

alright thanks alot Samoko thumbs up for u  big_smile

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#11 11/19/09 20:11

EdT
Website

Samoko:  Thanks for the info.  I downloaded the program and requested the free license.

#12 11/20/09 18:11

Samer
Website

I'm just curious to know if it worked for u guys ?

#13 11/20/09 21:11

northero
Website

of coz it does I'm still waiting for games  big_smile

#14 11/21/09 00:11

Dirk Gently
Website

macheist.com is awesome.

#15 11/21/09 04:11

Samer
Website

northero on the Giveaway page look at the right there's a link to the GameGiveaway ^_^ just in case u miss it.

#16 11/21/09 06:11

northero
Website

lol I did =X thx for the tip big_smile

#17 11/23/09 20:11

Shade

You guys are wanting me to get a mac now! big_smile And I'll check the site out Samoko. Also does anyone know a free *Easy to use* 3D Modeling Program besides Blender?

Last edited by Shade (11/23/09 20:11)

#18 11/23/09 22:11

Dirk Gently
Website

Shade wrote:

You guys are wanting me to get a mac now! big_smile And I'll check the site out Samoko. Also does anyone know a free *Easy to use* 3D Modeling Program besides Blender?

Wings? If you want to be realistic about this you will want to get Maya.

#19 11/23/09 23:11

Mukade

XSI? THat's what most Oni-modders use as I understand it

#20 11/24/09 08:11

Samer
Website

Shade seriously XSI has been discussed all over the forum how did u miss it tongue ?

here's also a thread on tips and tutorials on how to use it http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1229

#21 12/01/09 16:12

Samer
Website

I hope u check the giveaway site today they have a really cool art program ... u can add effects to an image and save as an animated image - screensaver or video ... example load a nature scene add water effects to the water ( the water will actually look moving ) add rain add fog ( both will actually move and look realistic ) add clouds - snow etc ... it's really easy to use and u'll be making beautiful animated images or spicing up ur drawings in no time ^_^

I had it last time it was offered so for any artistic guys here grab it while u still can .

#22 12/01/09 18:12

TomeOne
Administrator
Website

filehippo.com to stay up to date on software I use.

Harry | oni.bungie.org

Board footer