Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/15/09 06:11

northero
Website

apocalypse,nostradamus

I juz had a dream that Europea the moon of jupiter fell down onto Earth and there goes the end of the Earth. I woke up heart thumping and was glad it was a dream -,-. I noe this is pretty lame but any1 had any ' end of the world ' dreams or feeling ?

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#2 11/15/09 06:11

Leus
Website

Re: apocalypse,nostradamus

I had a dream where I was watching missiles blowing up closer and closer to me, and I didn't think much of it until one suddenly flew up and landed right underneath me and I was all  yikes and everything went white and there was just a ringing noise and suddenly the image of a blue sky that I was floating slowly up into became clearer and I was all hell, this is what it is to die.

Then I woke up and was glad I was alive.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#3 11/15/09 09:11

northero
Website

LOL my fren recently watched the show 2012 and he said it was all bullshit  hmm

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#4 11/15/09 09:11

T_W_D

2012 is a horrible film. A mix of everything awful about apocalypse movies.

My end of the world dreams are somewhat religious. I dreamed once we were preparing to meet armageddon. We planned to hide somewhere, took our belongings there and stuff. I remember standing next to the window and praying "Please, God, let it be only a dream!" And then I woke up. hmm

In another dream it was really armageddon. First a green sun rose on the west, then angels looking like blue shining giants descended on Earth, and were walking around killing the sinners. I was spared, but I knew my friends weren't, and tried to warn them. Don't remember what it ended with.

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#5 11/15/09 15:11

Lithium

yea, those dreams can be signs or apocalypse, or maybe a sign of a terrible disaster.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#6 11/15/09 16:11

Gumby

Or a reflection of your subconscious.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#7 11/15/09 18:11

adorage

Haha, I could fill several pages with the apocalyptic dreams I've had. nuclear bombs falling, giant silent zepplins bombing my town, everyone being put into concentration camps, hospitals full of deformed children, the moon becoming giant, getting a terrifying face and attacking the earth, the whole universe being compressed into a tiny space (very sickening feeling), armies of soldiers with completely expressionless faces silently walking towards each other with me caught in the middle, etc. Now what does that say about my subconscious? LOL

On the other hand, I also have very poetic dreams. Once, half a year ago, I dreamt of world peace. Not of wars stopping (that had happened as well but I didn't see it, just knew) - but rather of all irrational hatred between people stopping, just like that. It was a feeling of incredible relief, I saw children hugging their grandparents and one mother made a sign for the room of her son saying that her beloved son was living here.
But my favourite dream ever was when I saw that the universe is really a giant beating heart and what we call the "limitless expansion" of the universe is just one half of a cosmic heartbeat.

I read a while ago that the melatonin level of our brain influces how crazy our dreams become (melatonin is in turn influenced by Earth's magnetic field). Sometimes dreams are triggered by tiny experiences you've had during the day and that weren't properly processed by your brain, so it has to bring it up again when you're asleep. So a dream might mean everything or nothing.

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#8 11/15/09 19:11

Lithium

Gumby wrote:

Or a reflection of your subconscious.

touche gumby

#9 11/16/09 06:11

Stevinlewis

I think dreams heppend either when you sleep too much or too little. When we sleep too little, nightmares appear. When we sleep for too long, good dreams appear. Well thats what I did with myself but its kinda biased cuz i have done tests on other people YET wink. hahahaha

But ive had a nightmare that a nuclear explosion was fired around a globe, we humans firing them, killing ourselves at the same time. I was pretty much okay somehow then I met several people who looked like crap (Prob cuz i watched "slient hill" the night before and i slept late) so yea...

#10 11/16/09 09:11

northero
Website

O.o ya I watched silent hill before I slept tat day -,- man my hair are standings  neutral  and the storyline of silent hill is weird too I tink tat is why I had such a dream  neutral

#11 11/16/09 21:11

Lithium

Or dreams that ur so happy only to find its not real, i was sleeping hanging out with my old friend, like the old days, were not friends anymore...damn is should've told her a liked her 'cries' og why...uh nvm
point is dreams can be good (Ur wishes) bad (death, sadness, loneliness), and even cruel (middle of awesome dream, then wake up and ur screwed) But dreams help us get a better rest, or vice versa

#12 11/17/09 01:11

Stevinlewis

Wow u get to sleep over at a girl's home? cool. There goes my heart again. Pills arent helping

#13 11/17/09 04:11

northero
Website

I thought that the heart is lust  big_smile

#14 11/17/09 05:11

Stevinlewis

huh? O.o

#15 11/17/09 07:11

northero
Website

oh nvm  big_smile

#16 11/17/09 18:11

Lithium

Stevinlewis wrote:

Wow u get to sleep over at a girl's home? cool. There goes my heart again. Pills arent helping

no i meant i went to her house and hang out sad

#17 11/17/09 20:11

Leus
Website

Hey Stevin...  I just lived with my girlfriend for six months.

yikes

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#18 11/17/09 23:11

northero
Website

uh oh Stevin muz be over the age  hmm

#19 11/18/09 00:11

Shade

I had a dream that I became a Ninja. Then I was at me school and the school was strict on the Ninja Policy so they threw me out on the streets. I need to change my display pic XD

Last edited by Shade (11/18/09 00:11)

#20 11/18/09 04:11

northero
Website

here's a friendly suggestion. STOP WATCHING NARUTO. Juz kidding xD  lol

#21 11/18/09 04:11

Stevinlewis

lolz hahahas

Board footer