Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 11/10/09 04:11

northero
Website

couldn't control

Ok if I offended ANYONE in this thread, I am TERRIBLY sorry  sad  I juz wanted to say something out. Ok.. If u insist here goes wad happened to me today.

I was playing soccer with my fellow frens when a group of malays came. They challenged us and we accepted and we started playing. The game was fun although the malays (4) kept pushing us (3) and CLAIMED that it was called BODY contact. We didn't pushed them back coz we knew better than tat and when the match ended, we won, they started to be unhappy about it. When my frens and I wanted to call it a day, they started throwing water bottles at us. I remembered my dad telling me not to pick a fight with malays as they have gangs and backups. My frens and I den went home although we were humiliated when we could do nothing when they started taunting us.

Ok, I feel so much better than and ( I'm so sorry if I offended u ) although I have frens only a malay fren,he was a good one. Plz stat ur views here. Once again, I'm really really terribly sorry if I offended u. Really sorry  sad .

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#2 11/10/09 05:11

Gumby

Re: couldn't control

State our views on "malays"?

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#3 11/10/09 05:11

northero
Website

ya and what I've done was right or wrong

You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

#4 11/10/09 05:11

Stevinlewis

Nono. They are not evil. Not all of them. Hey, im half malay and chinese. But sometimes they can get unhappy and stuff. Does ur buddies have malays in them too? Is there a mix in race? If so, try to make some "malay kaki" (malay friends) so then when the malays tries to pick on you, the malay friends can come out and defend the chinese and if the chinese offends you guys, the chinese can come out and defend the malays.

So I think the think you did wrong is 1) pick the wrong people to play with cuz sometimes some people (even chinese or any other race in fact) can be unruly and berserk when they lose or they see ur face and not be happy. 2)Did not have a mix in race and religion. So what you can do is dont show that you are frustrated in anyway just avoid them and try not to fight with them. If you already did so, avoid any kind of contact with them. Trust me, it can turn the whole neighbourhood upside down.

Last edited by Stevinlewis (11/10/09 05:11)

#5 11/10/09 06:11

Iritscen

It's always a good thing to walk away from a situation that could lead to a fight.  It builds character!  Besides, once you get past your school years, you shouldn't have to deal with that stuff anymore.  Kids in my school who were bullies have long since gone their way, and the rest of us have gone ours, and we never see each other.  Once you're in the adult world, this stuff will be far behind you.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#6 11/10/09 12:11

T_W_D

*beware, a politically uncorrect and intolerant comment!*

Gather a large group and have your revenge. They win because they always stand for each other. For some reason, we don't.

I don't understand why walking away and not fighting. It doesn't build character, it builds complexes. It's always better to act and lose, then to avoid and regret.

Once you're in the adult world, this stuff will be far behind you.

What's the point of waiting for it? You life is here and now.

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#7 11/10/09 13:11

Unit 2

Like Iritscen said, it's good that you walked away from a situation that could've led to a fight. For a moment while I was reading, I was afraid that you were going to fight!

#8 11/10/09 20:11

Leus
Website

Northero, please, DON'T listen to T_W_D, not that I expect you to.  Violence does nothing but create more violence.  You'll never solve or even finish anything that way.  You're much better off adjusting your mindset and outlook to complement your situation, or taking action that will actually work to affect positive change if possible.  The more you openly show people your compassion and humanity, the more they will respect you, even if it's a slow, silent and confusing process, which is likely to be the case in the world we're forced to live in.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#9 11/10/09 21:11

Lithium

Yea these people dont forgive, never pick a fight. IN fact some kid died, in a similar situation.
He was threatened at school, and these 3 racist kids told him not to return or else hed die. SO he told his, mom they were ready to move away, then he went to the movies...and those 3 douches were there. He called his mom, but when they got there......nothing s days later they found the......u know
See its good that u came to someone for advice because Gang members dont forgive u could get killed just cuz of a simple arguement. I mean this country isnt safe anymore
....(those idiots are in jail....)

Last edited by Lithium (11/10/09 21:11)

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#10 11/11/09 00:11

Stevinlewis

What country? O_O were different remember? xD

#11 11/11/09 06:11

northero
Website

I'm juz glad majority of u agreed on staying out of trouble although it kinda makes me feels uncomfortable. To T_W_D I dun usually use violence becuase I noe that if I use it, the consequences might affect me and my frens and families. For example, wad do u tink will happen to me if I had lost my cool ? They call their gangs, they call their elders, they can do anything juz to get back to u. So I too now now that wad I've done was not wrong but on the contrary the right thing thx guys  smile

Last edited by northero (11/11/09 06:11)

#12 11/11/09 06:11

Leus
Website

smile  There you go, man, just do the right thing no matter what and you'll feel good about it 'cause even if the outcome wasn't great you did the best you could.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#13 11/11/09 07:11

T_W_D

Leus, no offense, but the more I read your posts the more I think you live in some sorta fairy world  >_<  Since when did aggressive people act all kind and fluffy if you show them your compassion? It will just assure them you can offer no resistance, and that they are free to do anything they wish to you. Violence understands only violence.

Were you ever beaten/humiliated in your life? And if yes, how did you feel about it? Did you want to show love and peace?

They call their gangs, they call their elders, they can do anything juz to get back to u

Then why don't you team up with somebody?

I know of a situation like that. It happened to one of my friends in the army. There was this group of Dagestani who thought they were free to kick everybody else's asses. Nobody would answer because they always stood for each other, and their victims were alone. So my friend thought a little, then he gathered as much people as he could, and they've beaten the crap out of the Dagestani. And only after that they were quiet.

I now understand why so many people in USA and Europe allow themselves to be bullied, with such an attitude.

Last edited by T_W_D (11/11/09 07:11)

#14 11/11/09 09:11

Samer
Website

so :\ T_W_D ur solution is that he also forms a gang big_smile ?

and then there will be gang wars and yeah that would be fun big_smile .. NOT -_- !!

what if one of the kids had a knife or a razor ? and stabbed someone in the heat of the moment, what if someone had internal bleeding what if someone got a concussion ... u think it will just end there ?

u said Leus sounded like living in a fairy world but ur view is more idealistic ... u form a team and u fight good vs evil and good wins big_smile
It doesn't work that way they are people too they have lives they have parents they have friends who will fight with them who will mourn if they die who might seek revenge ...

northero u did the right thing NEVER EVER lose ur cool and never ever pick a fight u know u won't win and over what a football game ??
who cares !! it's a game years from now u'll find this so very silly

I agree with Leus on showing compassion
I have been bullied once or twice for being the smart kid in high school ...but I simply didn't care It didn't affect me either way do u really care that much what they say ?

and I did show compassion ... I offered them tutoring lessons when I could ... I never tried to be arrogant with them and whenever they tried to bully I simply took it as a joke .. u have to learn to laugh on urself too tongue take it lightly and always try not to oscillate stuff ... they say they won ... ok who gives a damn tongue ?? let them feel that victory u know urself is it that important that they admit it ?

Just today I ran into a guy who kinda bullied me in high school (at first) but once I treated him with respect and friendleness he was ok . anyway today I didn't even recognize him but he did and he came and greeted me like we're old friends ... and talked about how he's job is, how another guy who kinda bullied me too, is married now and has a kid tongue it all fades in comparison ...

but ok a shocker now tongue I kinda agree with T-W_D on something don't be Ghandi completely tongue if u can just learn some basic self defense ... BUT NEVER pick a fight -_- only as a last resort to defend urslef if there's no other options left

transcend all this be more mature smile

"I now understand why so many people in USA and Europe allow themselves to be bullied, with such an attitude."

I now know why there's still hope and the world hasn't become a complete jungle, survivor for the strongest, it's because a few good people still have ur attitude Leus smile

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#15 11/11/09 09:11

T_W_D

ur view is more idealistic ... u form a team and u fight good vs evil and good wins

My view is realistic because I know how it usually happens. I know people who had conflicts with ethnic minorities and I know how they coped with the problem.

but I simply didn't care It didn't affect me either way do u really care that much what they say

I doubt it. I think you just convinced yourself you're not affected, because you couldn't fight back.

BUT NEVER pick a fight -_- only as a last resort to defend urslef if there's no other options left

I'll probably never understand you guys. Maybe I'm not enlightened enough  hmm

I remember, a street loon tried to pick on me once. Maybe because I watched him, and psychos don't like to be watched. Nevertheless, we fought, although we were dragged apart soon. I got a black eye, but never regretted about it. Yes, he was crazy, he didn't know, what was he doing, and I could just walk away. But I know I wouldn't be respecting myself if I did.

#16 11/11/09 10:11

northero
Website

If respecting myself cost a punch in the eye which risks some internal bleeding or some other injuries, I rather not. My dad always told me to be wise. The law is NEVER 100% fair. IF u fail u control urself, the consequences is heavy. Ok so if ur frens in army won the fight, did they won a medal or something ? I dun tink so juz some self-contented. I dun really noe how u tink T_W_D but I really suggest this, as a fren, u had better change ur attitude because the world out dere is full of frustrating things and if u can't bear with it and lose ur cool, tat is it.U may get away with it once,twice,thrice or more for all I care but one day, one day u might juz lose and that lost might cost ur life or something else. U might be thinking now that I am scaring u but ur wrong.News out dere are real, people die in fights. If u dun care about ur safety when u pick a fight, think about ur family. That was wad I did when I wanted to fight back, think of ur family who will cry for u when ur hurt who will mourn if ur worst,dead  sad  Think about it  hmm

Last edited by northero (11/11/09 10:11)

#17 11/11/09 11:11

T_W_D

If u dun care about ur safety when u pick a fight, think about ur family

My relatives and I live separately. We rarely see each other, and I'm not their responsibility. Anyway, I don't think you can teach me more than I already know about what goes on out there. wink

Ok so if ur frens in army won the fight, did they won a medal or something ?

They won themselves peace without Dages picking on them. Because some people understand only brute force. It's useless to try and convince them, and it's even more useless to do nothing. It's exactly what they want: weakness and obedience, so you can be treated like sheep.

#18 11/11/09 12:11

TOCS

Fighting will always be the wrong way to solve a problem (unless you're just defending yourself).

#19 11/11/09 13:11

Samer
Website

in response to T_W_D  I have to say :

1- Whatever smile

2- Just because u have bad family relationships u don't have to take out on the world ... even if u think some people are just bad by nature ... the ones u trust most the ones u've known for years one day may betray you, they might let go when u need them most ... and it's frustrating, it's shocking it makes u lose faith in humanity ... I've been there ... it makes u feel like ur on ur own ... u have to take things into ur own hands or the world will step on u ... eat or be eaten .... but that's just really sad ... reality is what u chose it to become it's not destiny it's not written in stone it's the choices u take in ur life that make ur reality ...

this semester I have been struggling financially I haven't been able to pay off my university tuition and I had mid term exams ... I couldn't even get in, to talk to the people in charge they didn't care about my good grades they didn't care about anything they just wanted their money ... after 2 years I would have just sat home and dropped out of uni .

that made me feel i want to punch someone ... no one stood besides me ... but then and out of no where all my classmates the 85 of them somehow paid my tuition for me and I did my exams ... now If I haven't been nice to them If I hadn't helped them before If I hadn't shown compassion ... they wouldn't have done that for me

what goes around comes around Carina .

it seems u have been through some really bad stuff ... or hardships in ur life that made u feel u have to be this tough to survive ...

good luck to you smile

anywho back to Oni tongue by any chance did u kill Griffin in TCTF head quarters redox level tongue ?

#20 11/11/09 13:11

Leus
Website

T_W_D, the more I read YOUR posts, the more I realize YOU live in a completely constructed world that exists to move forward our oppressive and consumptive yet fragmented and weak society.  How about this:  When was the last time violence SOLVED anything?  Sure, it brought about revolution and the fall of oppressive regimes, but what's in their place now?  More oppressive regimes.  Yes, violence understands violence, that's why it responds to it.  And I'm not saying provide no resistance; nonviolence IS a form of resistance, and one proven quite effective across history.

In sixth grade some kid I barely knew walked up and started accusing me of "talking shit about his momma."  After insisting a few times that I did no such thing, he socked me across the face.  I turned back and smiled at him; he looked confused and walked away.  May not sound like much, but it's one of the proudest moments in my life.  It was before I had anything near resembling the world views I do today, too.

Also, side note:  I'm not sure what you mean; the USA is the biggest bully in the world.

I know people who had conflicts with ethnic minorities and I know how they coped with the problem.

Rofl I can't believe this remark.

I remember, a street loon tried to pick on me once. Maybe because I watched him, and psychos don't like to be watched. Nevertheless, we fought, although we were dragged apart soon. I got a black eye, but never regretted about it. Yes, he was crazy, he didn't know, what was he doing, and I could just walk away. But I know I wouldn't be respecting myself if I did.

I can't believe this story either but I'm not going to rofl 'cause it's pretty depressing; not that the other thing wasn't but this story is more concrete than generic bigoted remarks.  You aren't content enough in your own life to be able to just let someone be?  How can you take offense from someone who doesn't know what he's saying?

Like everyone else said, self defense is a good thing to have just in case someone goes balls out nuts and just starts attacking you for no reason, but this is rare and much rarer if not first responded to with hostility.

Also, the way people justify keeping people down and treating them like obedient sheep is by breeding the DESIRE to fight everything for your own good.  Our mindset puts YOU against the WORLD.  Of COURSE you're going to lose that battle, every day of your life.  And who's winning?  The regimes, the corporations, and we're all down here squabbling amongst ourselves.  THIS is what they want.  This all exists for a reason.

#21 11/11/09 13:11

Leus
Website

Samer you're an awesome dude I hope you realize that.  smile  I think you do.

#22 11/11/09 13:11

Samer
Website

Leus wrote:

Samer you're an awesome dude I hope you realize that.  smile  I think you do.

#23 11/11/09 14:11

T_W_D

Just because u have bad family relationships u don't have to take out on the world

Wow 0.0 Since when living on your own is "bad relationships"? I always thought it's normal leaving the family when you are old enough to work.

couldn't even get in, to talk to the people in charge they didn't care about my good grades they didn't care about anything they just wanted their money

Exactly. It's just the way world is. No money - no talk.

It's good you had classmates to pay for you. But we weren't talking about friends, we were talking about enemies. People who won't be nice to you no matter how you treat em.

I'm not sure what you mean; the USA is the biggest bully in the world

I'm talking about the mentality. If I told someone in my own city that violence leads nowhere and that we all should smile when being socked across the face, people would laugh, at the very least.

I can't believe this remark

Why? Does it shatter your fairy world?

You aren't content enough in your own life to be able to just let someone be?

Yes, I can't let someone who's hostile aganist me be. You're free to express disbelief, though I don't understand which part of my story isn't plausible.

The regimes, the corporations, and we're all down here squabbling amongst ourselves.  THIS is what they want.  This all exists for a reason.

Trust me, regimes and corporations don't care. They don't even know about your or mine existence.

#24 11/11/09 14:11

Leus
Website

Yes they do, they know exactly where their power comes from.  Maybe they don't know me or you by name, but they know what we mean to them and what to do with us.

#25 11/11/09 14:11

T_W_D

"THEY watch only those who have paranoja" tongue

Board footer