Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#76 04/14/11 11:04

Samer
Website

Re: Oni Zen Garden (VERSION 2)

Leus for James use Muro's melee id or A Male Cop for Jamie use konoko's or a female cop
for Akane use konoko's melee and Mukades' combat ID for, Jubei use Konoko's or mukade's melee and mukades combat ID
for Guard dogs use <CombatId>207</CombatId>
                    <MeleeId>22</MeleeId> or 19
their class is the name of their ONCC example akane : bgi_fury .

Wraith Mod Squad use same melee as original characters ..example the wraith fury use same melee u used for red fury for wraith elite use elite's melee.

another thing u should do is : remove the Randomcostume flag from characters that only have 1 outfit. example sentry droid, motoko, mad bomber, sniper, heavy tctf and heavy black tctf, guard dogs ... cz that makes them spawn wrong characters.

i don't know if u remember but u removed the "type enemy name to spawn him" option from version 1 cz it used to make the script crash.

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#77 04/14/11 12:04

Leus
Website

Oh damn seriously?  Lol...  Well, I guess I'll just put a warning in about it potentially crashing.

Anyway, thanks for the ID info.  That's almost exactly what I did actually, but I'll make the few minor adjustments.

I wish I could figure out what's wrong with the random function...  I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be working.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#78 04/14/11 16:04

Lithium

Explain further sir, what is so strange?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#79 04/14/11 17:04

Leus
Website

Everyone that spawns is a ComGuy...

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#80 04/14/11 18:04

Lithium

Leus wrote:

but most of them behave really strangely.

??? D:

#81 04/15/11 00:04

Leus
Website

Oh, like, Jamie would run forward, stop, run forward, stop, instead of just running.  For instance.  I'm not sure if it's better now, but I assume it will be.

#82 04/15/11 13:04

Leus
Website

Alright, guys!  Everything seems to be working.  I dunno what went wrong, but I kind of just re-did everything and now it works.  So, all the new characters are included, the team switching bug for wave spawn mode should be fixed (but don't change teams during wave spawn mode), and blah blah blah I have to go but here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wclrrx0g0j7d7c6

#83 04/15/11 15:04

Samer
Website

hey leus thanks for all ur hard work smile good to have u modding again ^_^

there are a few bugs though ...

i can't manage to spawn jubei or akane ... they spawn jamie and james instead. alloff .. akaneone .. add .. -> spawns jamie ... also the wraithsquads spwans the wrong wraiths, wraith elite -> gives wraithfury.
jamie's and james work correctly. 

and u removed the "type name of character to spawn" right ? or is it there and i can't find it tongue ?

#84 04/15/11 16:04

Lithium

It's a beta, seems he still needs to rework that I think

#85 04/15/11 16:04

Leus
Website

Really?  I'll have to check those settings.

And yes I removed the spawn character function.  You were right, it was messed up, I just forgot.

Edit:  Perhaps it's the RandomCostume issue, 'cause I'm getting totally different wrong spawns.  I'll try that and let you know.

Last edited by Leus (04/15/11 16:04)

#86 04/16/11 14:04

Leus
Website

The RandomCostume theory fixed the Wraiths, but Akane and Jubei still don't work.  Might it have something to do with an error in the ONCV or something?  I dunno too much about that.

Also, question:  What IS the Wraith Trooper?  It sounds like an elite, looks like...  I don't even know what.  I gave it a SWAT profile, but I'm thinking that was the wrong guess.

#87 04/16/11 14:04

Lithium

Textures Edt did for some Syndicate troops. They're invisible with some slight black shades in them, I wouldn't worry about them

Oh and Fever won't stop playing

#88 04/16/11 14:04

Leus
Website

Uhhhhh...  Okay, so I found out that the grey fury function doesn't close before going to the Jubei function.  I thought that might have something to do with the problem, so I added the close bracket........  Now, absolutely nothing works.  Wtfz0rs?

If it looks like this, it works:

if (grf eq 0)
{
    if (round > 6)
    {
    char = greyfury;
    sleep 1
    }
if (jub eq 0)
{
    if (round > 12)
    {
    char = jubei;
    sleep 1
    }
}
if (aka eq 0)
{
    if (round > 12)
    {
    char = akane;
    sleep 1
    }
}

But if it looks like THIS, all of a sudden the ENTIRE script is just dead:

if (grf eq 0)
{
    if (round > 6)
    {
    char = greyfury;
    sleep 1
    }
}
if (jub eq 0)
{
    if (round > 12)
    {
    char = jubei;
    sleep 1
    }
}
if (aka eq 0)
{
    if (round > 12)
    {
    char = akane;
    sleep 1
    }
}

Wut.

#89 04/16/11 14:04

Leus
Website

Oh good call Oxe, I forgot to add it to the stop function.

#90 04/16/11 14:04

Leus
Website

Well, since I have no idea what's going on I'm just gonna release the most recent version for you guys.  Wraiths work, Fever can be stopped, and yeah...  Jubei and Akane still spawn random people, I don't really know what to do.  Oni scripting is frustrating.  Lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?g717978v99p7v67

Edit:  Lemme know any other bugs you find in the meantime.

Last edited by Leus (04/16/11 14:04)

#91 04/17/11 02:04

Samer
Website

Leus I can't help with bsl i don't have any experience in that .. although i tried same thing u said and also the script stopped working .
i can't seem to find anything wrong with the BIN.. file either. :\

but i have succeeded before in spawning akane and jubei ... for the casey combo video.
i did so by switching them with grey fury and kojiro ... changed the class from grey fury to bgi_fury and from kojiro to bgi_ninja and changed the combat id. so i know it can be done.

does the object id have any effect ? in the BINfile there's an Object id number.

maybe have Script_10 or Gumby take a look at the questionable script, i'll keep looking through the BINfile and recheck their ONCCs

Last edited by Samer (04/17/11 02:04)

#92 04/17/11 02:04

Komanda15

xD Sorry for interrupting You guys but that I need to show xD http://www.part.lt/perziura/5d9c949aedb … b55563.jpg

#93 04/17/11 03:04

Komanda15

and Copy to Your browser link dont go straight

#94 04/17/11 03:04

Samer
Website

mm ok cute pic i guess ... i can see u're excited about it tongue smile but for next time there's a screenshot thread for just that http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … ?id=6&p=33  so there's no need to interrupt modding discussions ^_^ ... and try to not double post there's an edit button if u want to add something to ur post. smile

#95 04/17/11 03:04

Komanda15

Thanks Man dont see that topic

#96 04/17/11 06:04

paradox-01

In case "nottctf" is supposed to hold if-content then it was closed too early. (This might have somewhat compensated the other mistake on grey fury.)

"if (notsynd eq 1) { ..."
    "if (nottctf eq 1) {} ..."
    "if (notfree eq 1) { ..."

#97 04/17/11 10:04

Leus
Website

BRILLIANT!  Thanks so much for checkin' it out Paradox.  Haha, I'm unobservant.

So, I'm working on an ACTUAL fix for team wave spawning...  I know I said I fixed it, but I realized that...  I was wrong.  Lol.  So, Samer, in the meantime you can type "ai2_spawn jubei" and "ai2_spawn akane" and that should work.

#98 04/17/11 15:04

Leus
Website

http://www.mediafire.com/?11225findf0w0ir

Man I dunno if I'm cut out for the scripting world.  I always feel like I know what I'm doing but the outcome is always really confusing and not what I intended.  Regardless, I think I've finally got everything in more or less working order, so I'm gonna release this as V2 and not Beta.  However, and as always, if you notice any bugs or have any suggestions please let me know.  smile

#99 04/17/11 15:04

Lithium

Sweet! Thanks Leus

#100 04/17/11 16:04

Samer
Website

yay big_smile everything seems to be working fine now .. thx Leus and paradox smile

I'll still be hoping to see it in the arena soon tongue

EDIT : btw i like the custom characters filter smile

some suggestions : more filters big_smile

example : bots  which includes shinatamabot, normal robot, sentry droid and guarddogs later can include typhoon

the hasegawas : which includes jamie, james, konoko, muro .. later can include kerr and sarai big_smile (being on same team)

agilewarriors : which can include kojiro, akane, jubei, mukade, ninjas later hayate

couples : spawn konoko and muro together .. or konoko and casey ... or akane and jubei or kojiro and grey fury .. or james and jamie ... with each couple being on same team.

bgi : includes agents and jubei and akane and wraith characters

ladies : konoko, motoko, jamie, shinatamabot, greyfury, karens, akane, all furies

gentlemen : muro, mukade, casey, kojiro, barabas, james, griffin, bgi agents, jubei, male cops, (hayate later)

if it could be made such that each group is on the same team then u can turn that filter on and then type add and add till u get all that team to fight u at same time.

Last edited by Samer (04/17/11 17:04)

Board footer