Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 10/11/09 12:10

Leus
Website

Addicted...

I check this forum like every ten minutes...  I write the Oni Joint Story, I'm working on an intensive (for me, anyway) mod/script...  I spend SO MUCH TIME ON ONI these days.  I even dropped my Econ class because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to dedicate enough attention to all my classes this quarter, but if I hadn't gotten back into Oni I probably would have had nothing better to do than Econ.  I'm glad, though, because Econ probably would have sucked balls.  So, thanks, Oni.  smile

Anyone else addicted?

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#2 10/11/09 12:10

Mukade

Re: Addicted...

It gives me sumthin to do, and i'd be sad if i couldn't do anything oni related any more, but i'd survive

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#3 10/11/09 12:10

T_W_D

Addictions are unhealthy. smile

I can be really into something for like several days, and then it vanishes, but some things can, within a month or a year, suddenly knock into my brain again. Same with Oni.

Fanfiction should be viewed as a property damage.

#4 10/11/09 12:10

Iritscen

I was probably addicted when I first joined the community.  But I found in time that I had to settle into a more practical schedule so I didn't burn out.  Modders are probably often on the edge of burning out.

Check out the Anniversary Edition Seven at ae.oni2.net!

#5 10/11/09 13:10

Leus
Website

Yeah I feel like I'm on the edge of burning out on this mod I'm working on.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#6 10/11/09 13:10

adorage

T_W_D wrote:

Addictions are unhealthy. smile

I can be really into something for like several days, and then it vanishes, but some things can, within a month or a year, suddenly knock into my brain again. Same with Oni.

Same with me. It keeps me from becoming addicted to anything but it's also impractical. For example, I'm scared to death of having to take a job when I finish university because I'm never interested in a thing for long.

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#7 10/11/09 13:10

Samer
Website

I think I am yes tongue which really sounds bad for a future pharmacist tongue

mm yeah I check this forum every hour lately and keep checking if someone downloaded my mods or if someone posts a question i can answer :$  and I said that when uni starts I'll have less time to work on oni but as u can see I didn't follow that ... There are so many things I WANT TO DO WITH ONI and m glad m learning new things at the same time big_smile !!!

I'm rethinking my major btw I should have majored in anything relating computers and software, that has always been my passion and lately all that modding and stuff is proving that more to me tongue

Last edited by Samer (10/11/09 13:10)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#8 10/11/09 13:10

Leus
Website

Oni is not only a great game, it's shaping our lives.  smile

#9 10/12/09 17:10

Lithium

wat about those slow days?

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#10 10/12/09 19:10

Mukade

i check oni forum at school hmm

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

Board footer