Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 09/25/09 10:09

Samer
Website

Custom Dream Level All Star - REMOVED

THIS MOD IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED A BETTER VERSION IS HERE : http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1355

Last edited by Samer (11/04/12 00:11)

Join our Oni Facebook Group
Check My YouTube Channel for my Oni Videos.
Check My Wiki page for all my stuff

#2 09/25/09 10:09

Samer
Website

Re: Custom Dream Level All Star - REMOVED

THIS MOD IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED A BETTER VERSION IS HERE : http://oni.bungie.org/community/forum/v … hp?id=1355

Last edited by Samer (11/04/12 00:11)

#3 09/25/09 11:09

Leus
Website

I wasn't quite badass enough for it.  I had to cheat through Muro, although I usually do, to even hope to have enough health to continue.  Then I couldn't kill the little strikers fast enough to get very many hypos; I got one.  Then Motoko was hard and she hurt me pretty bad so I had to cheat through Griffin, even though Ninja bots appeared instead of Chiefs.  Oh yeah, I forgot to install your fix for that...  Lol.  Then I cheap-shotted Shinitama-bot off the edge, and then somehow I beat Konoko starting with only like 1/4 health.  All in all, awesome level.  Lol.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#4 09/25/09 16:09

Samer
Website

So u're saying I shouldn't add mutant muro instead 1 of the mini strikers tongue ? or, i was thinking a GIANT Barabus :\ and 3 tiny barabuses

maybe motoko has much health ... 400 which is double that of konoko but as much as muro has in the final battle ... i'll decrease a 100 ^_^

and maybe make the ministrikers not run away when hit and die faster ...

I will also work on melee profiles currently the custom characters don't have a melee profile of their own ... so i made motko fight like evil konoko (but with motoko's moves) 
the black chief and white chief like a black and normal TCTF swat ...
and shinbot like a hard ninja  ... (difficulty wise -_-)

using these profiles doesn't allow them to use all of their moves tongue so I'll work on that but decrease their health so it becomes a fair fight ^_^

if anyone has any suggestions i'd like to hear them

Last edited by Samer (09/25/09 16:09)

#5 09/25/09 17:09

Leus
Website

You should make the other fury spawn as the Shinitama bot and make mutant Muro come on the bridge.  smile

And maybe just do all tiny Barabases, lol.

I dunno, just random ideas, not even necessarily good ones in my opinion lol.

If we don't change the direction we're going, we'll likely end up where we're headed.

#6 09/25/09 19:09

EdT
Website

Great job on the variant fix and AllStar package.

Hey, the BGI troops wants to have some fun too! hint... hint...

#7 09/25/09 19:09

Leus
Website

Samoko you seem like a creative soul, you should totally make a full-on BGI level.  smile

You know, if you want.

smile

#8 09/25/09 20:09

Mukade

You know you wannnnnnaaaa

"He looks mean enough to tear my arm off and beat me to death with it. In fact, he looks mean enough to tear his OWN arm off and beat me to death with it."

#9 09/25/09 20:09

Samer
Website

hehe EdT i wanted initially to put 2 BGI agents instead of the black ops swat ... but they kept disappearing :\ i think that will require more modding and then would be hard to make into a package ...

I was thinking level 2 can make a great BGI encounter ... many civilians too that can be replaced by agents ...

but to be honest I'm not quite satisfied with the BGI characters currently .. the 3 men in black fight like a tanker and muro and ninja .. however i plan to give each a unique fighting style by mixing and matching moves ... and combos . also I'm hoping to re-texture their faces a bit ... maybe give them sunglasses .

#10 09/25/09 20:09

myplea1

I installed it with the installer and all but it still dosent work...

Awol

#11 09/25/09 20:09

Samer
Website

do u have all the mentioned packages ? motoko -whitechief - blackchief - shinatambot ?

and how doesn't it work ? are they still the same as before ? or is the level not loading

60000AllStarLab goes into the install\packages folder

#12 09/25/09 21:09

myplea1

nvm i got it >.<

Awol

#13 09/25/09 21:09

Samer
Website

good smile

also I made an easier package of the same thing ... just a bit easier if u feel the first is too hard

#14 09/25/09 21:09

myplea1

I got thru it all no cheats big_smile good challenge though.

Awol

#15 09/25/09 21:09

Samer
Website

Leus wrote:

You should make the other fury spawn as the Shinitama bot and make mutant Muro come on the bridge.  smile

Mutant Muro on the bridge will definitely hit the lasers tongue and fall into the acid if he even walks, too clumsy & big for that area

As for Motoko I had her envisioned as the boss of the furies that's why i kept the fury ... and put the Shinatama bot in the end cz she has been chasing shinatama all level i thought it would make sense to fight her last .

I like the small Barabuses tongue ! or maybe 1 of each size big_smile that would look totally freaky and kinda cool with their small earthquakers

maybe i'll replace the 2 mukades with 2 Shin bots and put mukade on the bridge .

or even put 4 Shin bots instead of the strikers tongue like u mentioned in the joint story an army of shinbots ^_^ !!

I'll make different versions big_smile !

#16 09/25/09 21:09

Samer
Website

myplea1 wrote:

I got thru it all no cheats big_smile good challenge though.

waw ur quick !! tongue  would u like to see anything changed in it ?

#17 09/25/09 21:09

EdT
Website

What do you mean they keep disappearing?  Do you mean they wander off?

If so check in the BINACHAR for the BGI this code:
                <Job>
                    <Type>None</Type>
                    <PatrolPathId>0</PatrolPathId>
                </Job>

or does it say:
<Type>Patrol</Type>

If patrol, that's why they wander off, they are on patrol :-)

#18 09/25/09 21:09

Samer
Website

no i tried to replace the Black ops "ghosts" tongue which appear right after muro and carrying weapons... but after i changed them to whatever character they disappeared when konoko came close to them like the 2 ghost usually do ... I had developer's mode on and it said vanish ghost1 ... vanish ghost 2 so i think that requires more modding than what i'm doing i'm keeping the names just replacing the class .

#19 09/25/09 21:09

EdT
Website

If you can improve the BGI troops, feel free to do so.  I just put threw them together.  I used parts from the Master Chief to make the BGI Elite, Striker, Tanker, Ninja and Fury.
http://edt.oni2.net/bgi/bgi_troop.jpg

You should join our AE Team.
http://wiki.oni2.net/Anniversary_Edition/Team

#20 09/25/09 21:09

Samer
Website

EdT wrote:

If you can improve the BGI troops, feel free to do so.  I just put threw them together.  I used parts from the Master Chief to make the BGI Elite, Striker, Tanker, Ninja and Fury.
http://edt.oni2.net/bgi/bgi_troop.jpg

and I love those and I don't think there's nothing to improve in them ( I especially like the masked fury)  I was only referring to the 4 men (who use the scientists TRBS ) i can improve some of thei aspects

EdT wrote:

O_O really ? the invite means so much smile thank u ! but I mean I don't know quarter of the things u guys know .. and I always need ur help :$ I checked the to do list ... 2 things I might be able to work on are the BGI characters (only the 4 coated men ) and the BGI story line in the second level ... (Masushi manufacturing )

I also want to make a Casey character and maybe make him help konoko in that level instead of the tctf lites that accompany her.

I have many projects I want to do but I won't have time .. I'm starting uni in 2 days :S and when it starts I rarely have free time sad I wish I found this forum earlier i

#21 09/25/09 22:09

Gumby

Samoko wrote:

no i tried to replace the Black ops "ghosts" tongue which appear right after muro and carrying weapons... but after i changed them to whatever character they disappeared when konoko came close to them like the 2 ghost usually do ... I had developer's mode on and it said vanish ghost1 ... vanish ghost 2 so i think that requires more modding than what i'm doing i'm keeping the names just replacing the class .

You need to disable the function in BSL.

Iritscen: roll
Iritscen: it's amazing this program even works
Gumby: i know
Iritscen: and that statement applies to my code, not just yours

#22 09/25/09 23:09

Shade

Ahh I wish I still had my Oni disk, Too bad the computer destroyed it >_> This sounds like a really cool script. Samoko if its possible can you upload a gameplay of this script onto youtube? I would like to see this script in action.

#23 09/26/09 04:09

Samer
Website

Gumby wrote:

I figured that much (that's the more modding i was referring to) but I just wanted to make a simple check - uncheck package without BSL modification

Shade wrote:

Samoko if its possible can you upload a gameplay of this script onto youtube? I would like to see this script in action.

I can try but, I don't have a capturing software so I have to get that first and my interent connection is really (really) slow :S so uploading it would take forever.
if someone who has downloaded can do that it would be much appreciated smile

and u can't play Oni O_O ? that sucks hmm

#24 09/26/09 06:09

Shade

Samoko wrote:
Gumby wrote:

I figured that much (that's the more modding i was referring to) but I just wanted to make a simple check - uncheck package without BSL modification

Shade wrote:

Samoko if its possible can you upload a gameplay of this script onto youtube? I would like to see this script in action.

I can try but, I don't have a capturing software so I have to get that first and my interent connection is really (really) slow :S so uploading it would take forever.
if someone who has downloaded can do that it would be much appreciated smile

and u can't play Oni O_O ? that sucks hmm

You can try to get Fraps. Or Gamecam. Really good capture devices but Gamecam leaves a big label in the bottom corner and you cant play sound. Or we can get Edt to record it for us big_smile

#25 09/26/09 07:09

Samer
Website

u know u can only quote the part where i talked about the capturing thing, right tongue ?
even if i record it i have the upload issue .

Board footer