Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 08/28/09 12:08

Shade

Anyone play F.E.A.R.?

Anyone here play F.E.A.R.? A survival horror shooter.

#2 08/28/09 14:08

paradox-01

Re: Anyone play F.E.A.R.?

Not anymore. Iirc, I played it two years ago. Going trough was enough. It had not much replay value to me, the "first impressions" mattered because it doesn't scare one playing a save point dozen times. You know this guy/effect is coming from over there. But the first time is "wow". Here comes my favorite scene: The elevator was stuck so you had to climb down the shaft. Suddenly that thing is coming down in such a noise and you think "oh F**K, it will smash me!"
Did you already met the ninja? Creepy guys.
There's also Fear2 but the demo didn't give me back the good old horror feeling.

#3 08/28/09 14:08

Shade

paradox-01 wrote:

Not anymore. Iirc, I played it two years ago. Going trough was enough. It had not much replay value to me, the "first impressions" mattered because it doesn't scare one playing a save point dozen times. You know this guy/effect is coming from over there. But the first time is "wow". Here comes my favorite scene: The elevator was stuck so you had to climb down the shaft. Suddenly that thing is coming down in such a noise and you think "oh F**K, it will smash me!"
Did you already met the ninja? Creepy guys.
There's also Fear2 but the demo didn't give me back the good old horror feeling.

Theres a Ninja in the first game? Btw I already tried F.E.A.R. 2 demo not that long ago.

#4 08/28/09 14:08

paradox-01

Sure, they have these spikes on their back like 'our' ninja.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ8oOXzI … ature=fvwp

Last edited by paradox-01 (08/28/09 14:08)

Board footer