Oni Central Forum

A forum for the Oni community

You are not logged in.

#1 07/08/09 17:07

Shade

Who hates mean neighbors?

Does anyone here but me hate mean nasty neighbors? I have new neighbors next door and my landlord owns the house. What really ticks me off is that the neighbor always has different men over at their house and just yesterday she had allot of bikers at her house which I find awkward. Right now shes accusing my dog for crapping on her front porch and he never leaves the yard and he never goes in the back. We always watch him and make sure he stays in the yard. He never runs off either, Hes a really good dog and a spoiled chocolate lab. I mean really spoiled.

Anyone besides me have bad neighbors? This lady is accusing us and is telling us false reports to our landlord. And we should know even our landlord loves us to death.

#2 07/08/09 20:07

Lithium

Re: Who hates mean neighbors?

Hey tell her this F*&% you! She does have a right to acuse you but if your dog didnt do that, then she cant do anything. If she calls the cops on you and knock your door. say "whats your probable cause" also amenment 3 gives you the right that a cop (la chota as we call it) cant go in with out a permit and/or a probable cause. And the bikers, well if im not mistaken then um...whore. Why else would a woman have some biker friends, family? not likely. And i think you can acuse her.

Oni IRC | Kumite! Kumite! Kumite!

#3 07/09/09 10:07

adorage

oxe161 wrote:

And the bikers, well if im not mistaken then um...whore. Why else would a woman have some biker friends, family? not likely. And i think you can acuse her.

That's what my grandfather said when my mom started seeing my dad. Why shouldn't a woman have biker friends? Don't be so close-minded.

As for the dog accusations, that's just what crappy neighbours do all the time. Some people thrive on conflict or maybe their life bores them, I don't know... our neighbours are the same way. Their son even used to deliberately close the trash can as loudly as he could because he knew it makes our dog mad and then his parents came over to complain about the barking dog.

You're all like... like big fat failure turtles!

#4 07/09/09 10:07

Lithium

jerks. And well yea i dont have mean neighbors. YAY!

#5 07/09/09 12:07

Shade

Most of the biker friends were all guys. So I really don't know. And not all of it's our fault. We don't even talk to them so I really don't know what's going on. Not all of it's our fault

#6 07/09/09 13:07

Lithium

theres only one thing to do now. Get a spy. but who?

#7 07/09/09 15:07

levka1

Lol i never thought some people get so many problems from their neighbors, i am just polite to everyone and non insults me or anything, max when i say hello they ignore me, but if they do, for example when i am going outside, i usually open the door (building door with code and staff) and let the other people pass first , lol kind of gentleman but when people ignore me or anything i just do my staff and ignores them, including if i will go and step on someone's leg or knocking someone. Well happened to me only once or twice. Shade, tried acting polite and explaining her this in diplomatic way? Usually i use diplomacy because i am pretty big so if the border is crossed thats bad.. for them. Oh and btw what country do you live in that you have so many dogs, bikers and staff like that? I only have here Israel'i traditional ars Like here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXrGtLEmW-Y  :DD

Last edited by levka1 (07/09/09 15:07)

#8 07/09/09 16:07

Shade

oxe161 wrote:

theres only one thing to do now. Get a spy. but who?

I know! Let's get Konoko to beat them up tongue

#9 07/09/09 16:07

Shade

levka1 wrote:

Lol i never thought some people get so many problems from their neighbors, i am just polite to everyone and non insults me or anything, max when i say hello they ignore me, but if they do, for example when i am going outside, i usually open the door (building door with code and staff) and let the other people pass first , lol kind of gentleman but when people ignore me or anything i just do my staff and ignores them, including if i will go and step on someone's leg or knocking someone. Well happened to me only once or twice. Shade, tried acting polite and explaining her this in diplomatic way? Usually i use diplomacy because i am pretty big so if the border is crossed thats bad.. for them. Oh and btw what country do you live in that you have so many dogs, bikers and staff like that? I only have here Israel'i traditional ars Like here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXrGtLEmW-Y  :DD

Nah bad idea, My parents already hate them. Those are the kind of people who are willing to call the cops on you and get you introuble for nothing. Were just quiet and nice people. We don't like to start any fights. I used to have a neighbor similar to her. So I tend to stay away from people like that.

#10 07/09/09 17:07

levka1

Where do you live that you have so much bikers there?

#11 07/09/09 18:07

Shade

levka1 wrote:

Where do you live that you have so much bikers there?

Well before we moved here, There were no bikers at all, Everything was quiet and peaceful before these new neighbors showed up. Now it's not even nice here anymore.  Lets just say I live in a little town where we have about 100 people, It's some what in the country. This place is so old it doesn't even show up on the map. It's even to far for Pizza Hut to make Pizza Delivery's to come here. These people are really loud, And their kids scream and yell to where everyone in my area can hear them. Let's just say, The place is so quiet, If someone yells really loud, The whole entire neighbor hood can hear you.

Last edited by Shade (07/09/09 18:07)

#12 07/10/09 10:07

Lithium

you know you should report them. if you can. "Sigh" i had a problem once. this guy next door got pissed at us if we yelled or played or cried, he moved and he was happy. And so were we.  well if the whole neighborhood can hear her its only a matter of time before someone gives them the axe (literally)

#13 07/10/09 16:07

Shade

oxe161 wrote:

you know you should report them. if you can. "Sigh" i had a problem once. this guy next door got pissed at us if we yelled or played or cried, he moved and he was happy. And so were we.  well if the whole neighborhood can hear her its only a matter of time before someone gives them the axe (literally)

Yeah I agree with you tongue At least I'll be moving to a trailer park soon so I wont have to deal with anyone like her again.

#14 07/10/09 17:07

Lithium

thats even worse. Make sure there arent ny hispanics there. were so bad we cant even trust each other sad

#15 07/10/09 19:07

Shade

oxe161 wrote:

thats even worse. Make sure there arent ny hispanics there. were so bad we cant even trust each other sad

I pretty much get along with everyone. The Trailer Park im moving to is suppose to be a good area and they have allot of rules there. I think they have cops that patrol the area at night, etc. I've seen a few Mexicans there but I just hate it when people put labels on each other. I'm just glad I'm a person who gets along with everyone. They do a background check on us to make sure were not criminals, etc. And I've also seen kids walking down the roads there. *Little Kids* So it looks like a safe area.

#16 07/10/09 23:07

Stevinlewis

im so fortunate im in Singapore...

#17 07/11/09 13:07

Lithium

k tehn hope you have a good time there. We moved to a nice neighborhood. So peacefull, except for my dogs who keep barking.

Board footer